Cute little Microbes




%product_name


The review about this product

I loved the actual product. My daughter who is getting her Phd is Molecular and Cellular Biology loved them. They were a gift for her. I was disappointed though that the box and packaging was damaged. It was not damaged by the carrier it had to have been sipped damaged. The clear plastic window that allows you to see the contents inside was pierced and detached from the box as if someone had shoved a pencil tip or something similar into it. Plus the paper on the Christmas tree shaped box was coming off also. The actual product was in good shape. I do think they were a little over priced for what you get. I almost sent them back for this reason and for the condition of the box. I guess it all ended well though because she loved them and has mentioned them several times to me since returning home. I would just suggest that better care be taken to send undamaged, blemish free packaging and maybe consider your pricing again. Especially if sending out an already damaged item. The actual little microbes were not damaged though just the box. Which does matter when it is a gift.

Sophie Hardman

Take It Now ! GIANTmicrobes Christmas Tree Mini Microbes Box (Miniature in Size - 2-3 Inches) 5 Special Holiday Ornaments (Toy)

%product_name