Great Product Department 56 Snowbaby Mother with Child, Christmas Ornament (Kitchen)




%product_name


Its a review about this product

I was pretty pleased with my purchase of this ornament.

Precious moments ornaments are a tradition in my family, so I bought this one for my boyfriend for our first Christmas together. He loved it.

While it was not made with the soft colors that are characteristic of precious moments, that is very apparent in the photo. It looks almost exactly like it does in the photo so you can use that to determine whether or not you think you would like it.

I love precious moments and am very pleased with my purchase. This is an ornament we will enjoy looking at on our tree for years to come.

Get This One Department 56 Snowbaby Mother with Child, Christmas Ornament (Kitchen)

%product_name